Skip to content
- 3 big apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar/normal sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2tbsp ghee/ clarified butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- For garnish:
- Few thinly cut slices of apple
- Few mint springs
- Coarsely grate the apples. (P.S. be careful with your finger, almost grated mine :p)
- In a large bottom pan, add ghee and heat it on a medium flame then add the grated apples.
- Saute it for a minute then add the sugar, let the sugar mix with apples and dry out the moisture.
(TIP: You need to let the sugar melt completely and then add milk. Otherwise the acids from the apple may split the milk and you may get clumps everywhere.)
- Add the milk and stir well. Let the mixture dry completely. You may add dry fruits for that extra crunch.
(TIP: If you feel the mixture is way too watery, just add 1tbsp of semolina/rava)
- Add the cinnamon and cook for 1min. Serve hot!!!