Click on the image to see the full pic. Give a good look to the red box 😉
how can i download this plugin , or file ? ???
Well I just ended up with this while playing with the Windows Registry.
Here’s how to get it for yourself:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. In the left pane, locate and then click the following registry key:
4. In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify. (If it dosent exist create it)
5. Change at least one digit of this value to deactivate Windows.
6. Click Start, and then click Run.
7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.
8. Just See the Screen, should have something wierd like this
The official support link : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q328874
For me it got reset to Normal after restart.
to make this permanent:
1) after making the change with the item still selected go into the edit menu and click “permissions”
2)pick “SYSTEM” under “Group or user name”
3) hit the “deny” check box under “full control” and “read”
even after restart/log out the value there will stay the same.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.