So here’s small quick list of changes
- Live recording
- Instant pausing and frame-by-frame support
- Finer speed controls
- New HD codecs (AES3, Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Blu-Ray Linear PCM, Real Video 3.0 and 4.0)
- New formats (Raw Dirac, M2TS) and major improvements in many formats
- New Dirac encoder and MP3 fixed-point encoder
- Video scaling in fullscreen
- RTSP Trickplay support
- Zipped file playback
- Customizable toolbars
- New skin for the skins2 interface
Along with some major bug fixes, for a complete list of changes check out the changelog.
If you are using VLC player then you know its the best and version 1.0.0 is a highly recomeneded update as it will most probably fix the grouse you have had with it, and if you have never used it, then well just download it yourself, to see why millions are such die hard fans of VLC Media Player.
Download: VLC Media Player